[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: transformer

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, July 16, 1997 7:07 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: transformer

To: Brad McPeak

60 kv potential is a bit too high for Tesla xmfr work -- the insulation
problems in the primary to secondary area would be enormous not to mention
the ultra high cost of capacitors to work at this potential.  Neon sign
units or pole unit work best for this application.  Your 60 kv unit would
make a great jacob's ladder climbing arc.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net