[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: toroid

From: 	FutureT-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:FutureT-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, July 14, 1997 3:53 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: toroid

<< Can anyone tell me where I can get flexible aluminum vent pipe in
> larger size than 4" inches in diameter? Since I've added more
> capacitance to the primary my coil can stand a much larger toroid. I am
> now using a 18" and a twelve inch toriod stacked on top of each other
> and it seems like it could handle even more!
>

>                              Frankensteins Helper
>                                      Max

Max,

Try stores such as Home Depot, Lowes, or other hardware/builder supply shops.
 Try also plumbing and air conditioner supply houses, also try industrial
supply houses.  there are (at least) two types of these ducts; a thin shiny
type, and a thicker dull type.  They may have different uses, but I'm not
sure.  I've never seen this distinction mentioned on the list.

Happy hunting.

John Freau