[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Elevator for TC

I have this elevator with teflon mounts, it will raise or lower 12 inches.
The motor runs on 110VAC and looks to be filtered well, another thing is
that everything is mounted inside metal and can be grounded. I was thinking
of putting my secondary on the elevator so while running the coil I could
raise or lower the secondary inside the primary. I would be able to see the
difference in sparks with the secondary coupling change on the fly.  Will
this work and would the experiment be worth the trouble?
It would not really be much trouble but I would have to cut a hole in the
base of my platform for the elevator device and secondary coil.

Thanks in advance!

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page IS UP all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev/tesla
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell
Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev