[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: wife

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997 23:16:25 -0700 Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
writes:
>Subscriber: gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net Tue Jan 28 23:12:34 1997
>Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 10:49:47 -0800
>From: Gary Weaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: wife
>
>My wife ask me a question about tesla coils today that I can not
>answer. So I
>have decided to ask this question and find out.
>
>Are there any women that have a tesla coil or build tesla coils or are
>men
>the only ones that like tesla coils?
>
>Gary Weaver

   Gary,

  In the TCBA newsletter a few years ago (2 or 3) a tesla
coil was built by a young lady, she used a small table
top radio as the cabinet/chassis for the small coil that
put out a 3 or 4 inch spark if I remember right.
  I don't remember the exact issue, but I can look it up
if you or your wife would like to take a look at it.

			Mark Graalman