[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Oil filed magnifier drivers

At 10:25 PM 1/2/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Subscriber: huffman-at-fnal.gov Thu Jan  2 22:12:16 1997
>Date: Wed, 01 Jan 1997 16:48:48 -0600
>From: huffman <huffman-at-fnal.gov>
>To: tesla-at-PUPMAN-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Oil filed magnifier drivers
>
>    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]
>    [Your display is set for the "US-ASCII" character set]
>    [Some characters may be displayed incorrectly]
>
>Hey Bert,
>I have a setup on my PC that allows me to make AVI files from video.
>I would be more than willing to try one if you like.
>

>snip
>
>> Anyway, once I build this tuneable primary, I'll see if I can't photgraph
>it
>> and get it scanned into a JPEG.  A short AVI movie file would be very
>good
>> to show it in action and demonstrate exactly how the mechanics of it
>> operates, but I'm not sure I know anyone who can convert a short piece of
>> video into an AVI file.
>snip
>>
>> Bert Pool
>> nikki-at-fastlane-dot-net

I can, I have the system setup to do video.
   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page soon to be all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell

Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev
Get me on CuSeeMe for live video and chat!
Shop talk, Show and tell, Ect...
The Continuum Reflector-High speed and Color
204.107.221.9 Conf. ID 2601