[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Optimal Quenching Tests

Eds,
	On my ftp site: ftp.bdt-dot-com/home/jim.fosse I have 3 jpeg
images that show the beating effect between primary and secondary.
While this simulation was not run to show this effect, it does.

	jim

Current directory is /home/jim.fosse

  ring.jpg	101 Kb    Fri Oct 04 21:01:00 1996 JPEG Image
  ring_e.jpg    97 Kb    Fri Oct 04 21:02:00 1996 JPEG Image
  ring_sch.jpg  49 Kb    Fri Oct 04 21:02:00 1996 JPEG Image