[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: torque conv./ inner tubes

Re: "Where are you getting the CuSO4 from ?"
	Any drug store can provide "blue vitriol" for a few bucks a
pound, or you can get it from industrial chemical supply house for
a bit over a dollar a pound.  Actually, this stuff is the hydrate
but if you're going to dissolve it in water that doesn't make any
difference.
	Question for all who have been working this theme for the
past few days.  When flexible aluminum ducting is so readily
available, so cheap, AND SO L I G H T  W E I G H T, why mess
around with some of these other schemes which probably won't
work (or probably look) any better, but will be HEAVY AS SIN???
Ed Phillips