[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hamfest booty

>Richard:
>	Sounds like you had a fun day at the Hamfest.  I was at a local one
>(Wisconsin) two weeks ago and also got a nice freq. counter.  The one
>item that I really appreciated was the table with flyers with the dates
>and addresses of a large number of upcoming Hamfests in south-eastern
>Wisconsin and northern Ill.  I've got six pegged between now and July
>that I will try and attend.  Gives the wallet time to recover between
>each trip!
>
>Chuck Curran

Chuck,
       Take a look at my web site where I have all national fests posted.
BTW I did snag them from somewhere else but..... Comes in handy I would say!

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page IS UP all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev/tesla
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell
Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev