[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Coil parts

Hi,
        I am relatively new to TCs and more so to this list.  I appreciate
your time - but I need some help.

My first attempt at a TC was not a raging success (well it was pathetic
really - my midge masher produces similar output) so I have bitten the
bullet and started to assemble a more scientific attempt....

I have brought a NEW (read my lips) neon trannie rated 15000 -at- 60ma (50 Hz
here), I have the primary made and have all the bits for a secondary and a
toroid, but can I find a cap - no way that I can find here in New Zealand.
I will have to ship one in. (My bank manager is thinking of suicide - mine <g>)

To the point :  I need to source a 45Kv / 0.0127uf capacitor ('cos that is
what the TESLA.EXE said I would need).  So if anyone has a decent example -
new or slightly pre-owned can you get back to me.  Or does anyone know of a
decent supplier who will ship ?

Thanks in advance.

Ken

Ken Smith