[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Epoxy

> > Does anyone know where I can get some conductive epoxy?

It's probably not much help in the US, but over here you can buy silver
loaded epoxy resin (rho<0.001ohm/cm) from RadioSpares (big mail order
firm). It seems pretty easy to get hold of, although 20g of the stuff will
cost you 38 quid! We use it at work to bond laser chips to submounts and
it's pretty damn good!

Cheers
Phil

Dr. Philip L. Mason     email: Phil.Mason-at-bristol.ac.uk
Research Assistant
Centre for Communications Research
Room 0.40
Queens Building
University Walk               Telephone : 0117 928 9729
Bristol BS8 1TR               Facsimile : 0117 954 5206