[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Salvaged variacs and Xformers

<<
 >OK, I've made a fool of myself on my first posting to the list.  Of course
> you can't do this, because there is a limit on how much flux you can get
> through the core (it will saturate).  I had a feeling things couldn't be
>that simple (I wasn't about to try it - I'm ignorant but I aint that
stupid).

 >	Michael Attenborough

Michael,

We all make these kinds of mistakes, at least I do.  But you know, it
actually serves an important purpose, because someone else may learn from the
answers and responses, etc.  "In every ion cloud, there's a silver
lining".(or at least a silver toroid).

Happy coiling for today and tomorrow!

John Freau