[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hello.

Ken wrote;
I might need (I'm training to be an electrical engineer). also is there
like a good Tesla coil 'bible' on the net?. Because I live in New Zealand
we have _very_ little information on tesla coils and it takes ages for any
books to get mailed here. Actually are there by any chance New Zealanders
on here?, I would really love to get in touch!.Thanks,

:ken.

Ken;

Welcome to the list. I've been searching for years for technical, state-
of-the-art, hands-on information on Tesla coils and Chip's list is the
closest thing to a bible that I've found. BTW, another member, Fr. Thomas
McGahee, is currently compiling such a manual tenatively referred to as
"the Guide,"which I understand to be a collection based on our
experiences and knowledge.

Thanks, Daniel.