[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: High Power Electronics

At 04:25 PM 2/15/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Subscriber: JHERRON-at-BASIX.COM Sat Feb 15 15:34:29 1997
>Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 10:51:23 -0700
>From: JACK HERRON <JHERRON-at-BASIX.COM>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: High Power Electronics
>
>At 10:25 PM 2/13/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Subscriber: sroys-at-umabnet.ab.umd.edu Thu Feb 13 21:59:10 1997
>>Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 10:25:31 -0500 (EST)
>>From: Steve Roys <sroys-at-umabnet.ab.umd.edu>
>>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>>Subject: High Power Electronics
>>

>>Does anyone have a copy of the book "High Power Electronics" they would be
>>willing to sell or xerox for me.  It's out of print and I haven't been
>>able to find a copy in the last two years that I've been looking.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Steve Roys
>>
>All,
>
>        I, too, have been searching for about a year with no luck.  Please
>place me in line BEHIND Roy!
>Jack
>Jack Herron - Editor
>Society for Amateur Scientists
>8118 E. 20th St.
>Tucson, AZ 85710 USA
>jherron-at-basix-dot-com
>520 885-6933
>
>Jack, Steve,

I had a hard time finding a rare book in the MIT RADLAB series of 1948
called "Pulse Generators"  On the Net, I fould a great URL where finding
rare and long out of print books is their specialty.  I filled out their
info page and in about two days they found 2 copies each at a different
locations and got back to me.  The price of $72.00 was steep but the book
copy I chose was pristine.  I could have have a lesser quality for much
less.  As a matter of fact they came up with a third copy which was xerox'd
and loosleaf bound for $35.00.  I went for the gold.

Try them.

www.anybook-dot-com

or 1 800 888-8139

Richard Hull, TCBOR