[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube coil book

<< theoretical  and hands-on work.  Their book, Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils is
 >valuable even to those who want to avoid the math, but are interested in
 >theory.  It provides a good explanation of class C RF oscillators, covers
 >single tuned and double tuned circuits, coupling, frequency splitting,
 >transmission line, and other topics.  I found it to be a bargain at $8.

" John,

         Where did you find it at $8.00?"

 Jack
 -- >>
Jack,

The International Tesla Society sells it for $8.00.   Order #370001-Vacuum
Tube Coils.   Fax # for ITS is 719-475-0582, E-mail address is
USA-tesla-at-USA-dot-net
or phone (800), 347-0137.   Or order from http://www.tesla-dot-org

I believe that Lindsay Publications, and perhaps another place also sells it
for $8?