[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Moody Bible Inst. Tesla Coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 23:27:19 -0700
From: "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Moody Bible Inst. Tesla Coil (fwd)

A true one million volt resonance (Tesla) transformer will develop an
average spark length of 9.5 feet in air at standard temperature and
pressure.

We have gone to the trouble of self-rectifying the output of a large
oscillator and then using the DC peaks to generate X-rays.  By carefully
measuring the energy and frequency of the generated X-radiation we were
able to measure the peak output potential to within 100 electron volts.  We
also used this technique to measure the peak DC output of some large Van de
Graaff generators we constructed.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net