[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Need Answers ASAP!

From: 	D.C. Cox[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, December 23, 1997 4:57 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Need Answers ASAP!

to: Zuma

The buzzing sound is a 60 Hz mechanical resonance of your cores.  Where the
cores fit together the gap is now slightly larger and the pieces are
moving.  Their movement creates a mechanical sound oscillator that moves
the air at the same frequency and causes the buzzing you hear.  The cores
need to be clamped together very tightly after immaculate cleaning of the
surfaces, and then usually epoxied together so there is no movement.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net