[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re. Weird Shunts & Homemade Vaseline

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Saturday, December 13, 1997 1:26 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Re. Weird Shunts & Homemade Vaseline

On Friday, December 12, 1997 12:45 PM Gary Lau
[SMTP:lau-at-hdecad.ENET.dec-dot-com] wrote;

> ...Using vasoline, I know I'll never face an oil leak and should I ever
> have to open things up, it will be a simple matter to heat it up in a
> moderate oven and drain it.

You might consider in the future adding some melted paraffin wax to the
vaseline to both raise it's melting point (so it won't melt in the heat of
summer under load) and it will give a more solid type material instead of
the thick grease like consistency you now have.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/