[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Weird ideas

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Monday, December 08, 1997 11:54 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Weird ideas

Hi John,

I have already posted a very simple way of measuring pri-sec transfer
efficiency that is quite accurate. It is in the archives. You must
monitor the secondary ringups with a scope and put a large enough
topload on to prevent breakout. Do this in single shot mode as
anything else will hammer the cap/s to pieces.

Malcolm