[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Directions to 130 Kw Coil

From: 	Daryl P. Dacko[SMTP:mycrump-at-cris-dot-com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, December 02, 1997 7:35 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Directions to 130 Kw Coil

Mr. Legh,

Keven asked me to relay this to you or the list, but since I've gotten
bounces from your e-mail address, I'll post this here, and hope you
can reply. I'll relay the info to Kevin...

Daryl (who is greatly envious of Kevin's chance)

My hard drive died and I am out of communication with the list for a while.
I was wondering if you could either write Greg Legh or the list and find out
how long his big coil will be running. I will definatly be in the San
Francisco area from 12/15-12/20. If his coil is running or could be seen at
all could he also send along directions and a phone # he could be reached
at.

Thanks,
Kevin M. Conkey