[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coiling Waveforms.

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Wednesday, August 27, 1997 3:53 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Coiling Waveforms.

Hello all,
           I have just posted the scope waveform photographs along
with negs of the lighted coils to Richard Hull who has kindly agreed
to make them available in some form. I apologize in advance for the
scope photo quality: I used too slow a shutter speed and there is a
bit of blurring due to hand movement. However, the traces and
timebase settings etc are clearly visible. I hesitated to send them
because they are almost the worst I have taken. However, time and
money won't permit me to take another set for a while so they will
have to do. Sorry :(

Malcolm