[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: AC--->DC

From: 	Daniel Sauvageau[SMTP:Moonlight.Madness-at-Videotron.Ca]
Sent: 	Sunday, August 03, 1997 2:28 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: AC--->DC

I thought about going that way when I get the components to build a TC... I figured out that it
should be more efficient - just like you and a few others here.

Here goes...

	+--------|>--+
	|            |
	|     +--|>--+--|choke|--+-- +??kV
	o-NST-o                |cap|

(I hope it comes out okay on your side...)

Now that I re-think about it, another small cap before the chokes would sound like a fairly good
idea.

Have fun and after you tried it, tell me how well it worked compared to AC.