[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Need help

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, August 31, 1997 1:35 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Need help

To: Juan

The solid state coils are neat but usually require a fair amount of time
and experience (and equipment) to set up and get operating properly.  I
would suggest you consider a small to medium size coil operated with a used
neon sign transformer.  Component count is low (only .54 major parts) and
they are easy to build.  You can obtain a FREE design guide for a small
system with 24 in long sparks by sending a 9 x 12" size envelope with
approximately $5.00 affixed postage (Mexico -- but must be US postage) to
Resonance Research Corp, E11870 Shadylane Rd., Baraboo, WI  53913.  The
information in this small booklet will help you get started in the right
direction.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net