[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Best Primary Coil

Subject:  Re: Best Primary Coil
  Date:   Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:27:45 -0400 (EDT)
  From:   FutureT-at-aol-dot-com
    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

<< Subject:  Best Primary Coil
   Date:   Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:49:29 -0700
   From:   Gary Weaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
     To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Hi Gary,

Well, I can see you've been plenty busy!!  Interesting experiments and
nice
spark results.

Did you measure your coupling in all these experiments?  If k was not
measured and adjusted, it would vary widely throughout the experiments,
and
the results would reflect more the effects of a particular k value than
of
any intrinsic aspect of a given primary.

Towards optimal coiling,

John Freau