[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TC help

Subject:
        TC help
  Date:
        Sun, 6 Apr 1997 02:20:45 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Hello Eric:

The Info Unltd coils usually need quite a bit of tweaking for proper
performance.  You might wish to obtain the FREE info booklet "Small
Tesla
Oscillator Design Guide" from Resonance Research Corp, E11870 Shadylane
Rd., Baraboo,  WI  53913.  Send a $3.00 stamp (no cash or checks) to
cover
priority mail cost.

This booklet is written for beginning coil builders and offers several
tips
and cost saving ideas for the first time builders.  Data included for
coil
with 24 inch spark.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net