[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New to coils

Subject:
        New to coils
  Date:
        Fri, 04 Apr 1997 20:20:30 -0800
  From:
        schultzz <schultzz-at-concentric-dot-net>
    To:
        tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Hi everyone,

To let you know my name is Mike and I am 18. I have loved Tesla and his
work for years and recently doing a web search on him, I found tesla
coils.  I would love to make one, but I know nothing.  I have gotten
docs off the net, but they just confuse me.  Then I see people who would
give me teh details of making one, but they want money.  Can anyone out
there help a maybe future coiler and give me some details on making a
coil in lamemane's terms.  Maybe something that won;t me an arm and a
leg.  Thanks.

                Mike