[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Short Notice Book Possibility: New England

        Re: Short Notice Book Possibility: New England
  Date:
        Sat, 5 Apr 1997 04:50:40 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To:  dwp

Any possibility you could check for a book for us.  We have been trying
find a copy of "The Chip" by T.R. Reid.  It was published in 85 or 86
and
is now out of print.  Not sure who the publisher was.  It is the story
of
the development of the IC chip.  Our local bookstore posted in on their
nationwide connection but so far no luck.

Thank you in advance for any efforts on your part.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net