[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CHALK RIVER

  Date:
        Thu, 3 Apr 1997 07:15:37 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

to: Barry Benson

Yes -- we are familar with the Chalk River apparatus.  I think D.C.'s
cousin is the R. Cox that did a lot of the design and construction work.
There is a technical paper presented in Nature that has a lot of the
tech
data -- also some very good math on the subject of very tightly coupled
resonance transformers.

A good paper the rates with the Sloan paper.  I also found out that
Sloan
was the designer of the lineac at Standford.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net