[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: earth resonance

Richard:
	I have indeed read "the thing".  As a long time EE and
"radio man"  (started on my first job when Tesla had only been
in his grave a couple of years)  I have always found his writing
to be elegant and beautiful prose.  Only wish some of my fellow
engineers could express themselves remotely as well.  The thing
that fascinates me most about CSN is the direct and simple way
he goes about his calculations.  A thoroughly practical man, but
one who was well grounded in the basics as they were known in those
days, and an awful lot was known and understood by the newer
generation of engineers. He didn't just "wing it", he DESIGNED things
and they worked!
Ed