[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Virtual Reality Homepage

I am in the process of writing a VRML homepage that is dedicated to
Nikola Tesla featuring his work in AC power, Radio, Lighting, and
Tesla Coils, however my ISP does not support VRML web pages. Would
anyone be interested in hosting this VRML page on their website? It
is a nicely done virtual reality museum with pictures from a
multitude of sources with even a photograph of his father. One room
could be devoted to guest Tesla Coil designers. I have complained to
my ISP with little or no effect. Any  e-mail to my ISP complaining about
their slowness to implement VRML would also be appreciated. The
e-mail address is webmaster-at-sat-dot-net.
With Netscape 3.0 VRML is an automatic plug-in so anyone with a new
version of Netscape can view it. It is a very nice museum that you
can explore with background music that will play as you study the
pictures. Let me know if you would like to host this site.

Sincerely,
Chris Singletary
President - Lightning Software
Believe that you CAN accomplish the impossible and you shall.