[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RF Ground Quality

There are standard procedures for such, i suspect in an IEEE
standard, somewhere.  Anyone have acces to a good library?  (I don't
or i'd summarize.)  Lightning Protection standards would be where I'd
start....

My dim recollection is that the usual methods involve, as reccomended by
others, measuring to temporarily seperated multipoint grounds (I believe some
ground systems are explicitly made serable, to allow for testing) AND/or to put
in a temporary ground to do the measurements to.

SOMEwhere I've got some info on that.  I'd have more faith in meaurements MADE
AT RF (signal gene, low power coil) than with a straight DC instrument...

regards
	dwp