[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TCBOR link (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Brad,

Kevin Dunn is the fellow who maintains our page.  He is a chemistry
professor at Longwood college in Farmville, Va about 11/2 hours out of
Richmond.  He attends all our meetings (what a driver he is).

I'm sorry, I don't even know the NET address of our homepage.  His
personnal address is KMD-at-hschem.hsc.edu.  Hope this helps.

Richard Hull, TCBOR