[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Griffith Obs. coil

Richard, all,
              I am not totaly innocent in this either....

> > I take grave exception to that remark. I am not made of money and it
> > costs $40/year in NZ. If I am considered not to be a real coiler I
> > will not disgrace you further with my company.
> >
> > Malcolm
>

> Ouch (sting..sting)  I stand repremanded.  Please, just a figure of
> speech in boostin' th' need for coilers to support some real coiler's
> magazine. (economics aside).  I apologize for the flippant remark.  (I am
> wont to do this on occassion and regret it later).
>
> seeking forgiveness  Richard Hull, TCBOR

Done! But I also wish to apologize for marring the tone of a superb
list. My tongue gets me into trouble far too often. Perhaps I misread
this. When I have paid the debt on my books and capacitors I do
intend to join the TCBA.
      Just like to say that I will be leaving in a week's time, but
for other reasons. It's probably obvious from the above that I badly
need a break in the country. Secondly, I have said I will do a lot
with little to show for it. I want to concentrate my energies (when
refreshed on getting some results (and photographic evidence) that I
feel I owe you all. I feel that my research has reached the point
where serious work can begin in earnest and will be very busy over
the next few weeks.

Thank you _all_
Malcolm