[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rotary Refresher

Indoor activities have begun to resume as the cooler
weather has moved in.  My rotary now spins in
its bearings with 12 thoriated tungsten points
via the Carter 10,000 rpm belt drive (a pic or two
will appear in the near future).  My burning
question is how many vacume gaps should
I run with this setup to start?  How can you
tell if there are enough vacume gaps or too many
and is max spark off the torroid still the proper
way to tune, or are there signs to watch for in
the way the primary circuit acts other than the
obvious kick back?  Can I expect "rough spots"
in the way the circuits act as I vary rotary speed?

Thanks again for the fountain of knowledge this
group provides.

Glenn