[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Give Chip a break, please

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 22:25:22 -0700, Tesla List
<tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>, you wrote:

>> > Subject: Re: Beginner Measurements
>> Subject: Re: Beginner Measurements
>> > Subject: Re: Beginner Measurements
>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Beginner Measurements

>> > Subject: Re: Beginner Measurements
>>
>> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>> Subject: Re: Beginner Measurements

>> > To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>> > Subject: Re: Beginner Measurements

ALL,
	please give Chip's eye's and finger's a break. He has to read
each and every one of these messages and find if the reply is within
the guidelines of his list.

Notice the 4 levels of quote above my reply: a page and a half of
routing info is not needed.

	Regards,

	jim

[ While I haven't said too much about this subject, Jim's correct.  It
would make my life much easier.  I'm still planning on working on some
posting guidelines (not to be confused with the posting policy). --
Chip]