[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The "T" word

Hi Greg and all,
                  Not surprisingly, I too am deeply interested in the
theory (making lightning is only half the fun  haha). Being able to
design a system with predictability built in makes the job a whole
bunch easier. Working out optimizations is definitely easier if one
knows where one actually is. Besides, these things have been around
for long enough. I feel that being able to design and build an optimum
system for a given power supply is not beyond the reach of a
concentrated group of minds such as this by the year 1999 (wouldn't
that be appropriate!)

Malcolm

Greg wrote...

> Hi All,
>
> I feel the need to show some support for Theory at this point,
> for all of those out there that see it as a diversion from
> performing 'real work'.

<snip>