[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary Qs

<<
 > > With Tesla coil builders, we have a bunch of dorks dinkin' around with
 > > gaps with no controls and virtually no knowledge. >>
When Benjamin Franklin was a young man a friend and mentor of his told him,
Ben; youre never going to amount to a hill of beans. When  Ben asked why the
gentleman said,because there is a slap for someone in everything that you
say. He thought about it and concluded his friend was right. Ben was a smart
man in many ways and by changing his ways became the one we remember,
considerably more than a hill of beans.  True?  I dont know, but it makes
sense to me.    Steve.