[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mixed dielectrics

Re:
" (Has anyone every reprinted Dielectric Phenomenon in HV Engineering
        by Peek?  He goes into this in detail, ca 1915, for all manner of
        substances (ok.  NO PLASTICS  8)>>), frequencies, humidities
        gap shapes....  Or is their a more current reference?)"
	I have been trying for a couple of years to get a copy
through the library at work, without luck so far.  Must be copy
somewhere..........  As I recall (from 40 years ago) there is an
awful lot of stuff which would be of interest to this group.  I
occasionally see references to "Peek's tables", but that's all.
Ed Phillips