[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Book Review

At 11:24 PM 10/2/96 -0600, you wrote:
>> Subject: Re: Tesla Book Review
>
>From huffman-at-fnal.govWed Oct  2 22:40:19 1996
>Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 08:40:20 -0500
>From: huffman <huffman-at-fnal.gov>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Tesla Book Review
>
>    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]
>    [Your display is set for the "US-ASCII" character set]
>    [Some characters may be displayed incorrectly]
>

>----------
>> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
>> To: Tesla-list-subscribers-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
>> Subject: Re: Tesla Book Review
>> Date: Tuesday, October 01, 1996 11:25 PM
>>
>> >From MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nzTue Oct  1 21:36:34 1996
>> Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 18:15:27 +1200
>> From: Malcolm Watts <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
>> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>> Subject: Re: Tesla Book Review

>> > You are correct Ed.  He is selling off most of his material so that
>> > others can follow up using his research material.  He is  tired of
>> > writing, I think and he may have one more good book in him yet.  I wish
>> > had 17 kilobucks to invest.
>> >
>> > Richard Hull
>>
>> Ouch! I hope that it doesn't end up in some dingy cellar belonging to
>> a millionaire investor :(  That info must be made to see the light of
>> day IMO. Tragedy for us all if it doesn't.
>>
>> Malcolm
>
>Knowledge is a terrible thing to waste. Telsa made a huge sacrifice when he
>gave Westinghouse the AC patents. He gave the world a huge gift in
>technology. There are probably lots of treasure locked-up in private
>collections.
>Sorry, down off my soapbox now.
>dave

Be happy; don't worry.
My recollection from the solicitation is that the material will be available
for non-profit use, and can be made available for profitmaking use by
special arrangement, except for those who contributed $200 or more to its
purchase who will have the right to use it for profitmaking purposes without
further charge.  I made a small contribution and the name on my canceled
check is The Tesla Wardenclyffe Project, Inc.  I believe, but am not sure,
that the Tesla Society is the sponsoring group.  Leland Anderson would know.
I have thrown away my correspondence on the subject.  Wallace Edward Brand