[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitor C/Peek

Re:
"
|any accuracy when attempting to measure voltages by spark length.  I have
|plans
|to build a directly connectable HV capacitive divider probe this year
|for the lab with a capability of at least 500 kV with accurate
|frequency response for waveform analysis.  This will be a very useful
|instrument with which many questions might be answered."
	When this is available it should produce some very interesting
data of spark length vs voltage vs time etc.  Hope we will all get
to see the results (and perhaps suggest other experiments).  I
have always felt such a capacitive divider is the ONLY way to make
any meaningful measurements.
Ed Phillips