[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Safety FAQ is here -- draft, asking

I wonder what would happen if a high voltage DC power supply >= 100kv
were attached to a needle point (through sufficient inductance to protect
the power supply?) or many needle points and aimed at a running coil toroid?
Would this not make a good electron sink?  If this did then the streamer
would be shorter in the direction of the positive streamer needles.
Barry