[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Lists and Thanks

Hello all,

Recently, (for the tird time now ?) the Tesla list server -at- usa-dot-net
has become active again. I once believed that Chip's list and the
fore-mentioned list were one in the same. As Chip's list became
active, I automatically received the postings and thought it was
all coming from the same place. Now that I have seen a lot of
'off - subject' articles on the list server at usa-dot-net,  I truly see
and appreciate the fine job and decisions that Chip made  to
make his list as it is today. For this he should be commended.
It is an honor for me to be on Chip's list and read postings of
coiling greats and fellow coilers while all are focusing on the
same subject matter.

I can tell the difference now!  Thanks Chip!

Bob Schumann