Subject: Re: Cap Failure
Author:  Non-HP-tesla (tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com) at HP-Corvallis,shargw1
Date:    10/16/96 10:06 PM

>From MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nzWed Oct 16 22:55:19 1996
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 08:57:15 +1200
From: Malcolm Watts <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Hi all,
         Has anyone counted the number of sections inside the CP caps?
If so, how many are there? If it came to rebuilding them, there may
be some interesting lattitude for doing a custom job to suit different
requirements. From what I've heard, it seems as though the dielectric
itself is sound enough and rated appropriately.

Malcolm