[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Gap Dwell

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

Sorry Group,
We just got a new 200MHz Pentium server. Very fast but not yet user
friendly.
Will let you know when it's back open to the public.
:(
The pictures are actually similar to the one Jim noted in another post
(included below)

Skip et all,
	On my ftp site: ftp.bdt-dot-com/home/jim.fosse look at the files
ring.jpg, ring_e.jpg  and ring_sch.jpg.

Ring.jpg shows on the top trace, the secondary wave form and on the
bottom trace, the primary waveform of a quick and dirty simulation of
a TC. (it's not in tune and only outputs about 94kV)

Notice that as the primary waveform reduces in amplitude that the
secondary amplitude increases and vice versa.

Looking at ring_e.jpg, you can see the energy transferring between the
primary and secondary. (again note the low secondary energy, not at
all like big coils with multimegawatt pulse outputs)

	jim