[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Output Voltage

Hello Richard, all,

> I've been screamin' this for years. (in articles and papers back to 1990)
>  Antenna design, radio theory, etc, just is not what we are doing.  We
> are headed in the other direction completely, looking to "do in" RF
> radiation and maximize the loses in the system.  Radio folks like unity
> VSWR.  We seek infinite VSWR.  They seek maximum electromagnetic
> radiation and zero resisitive air losses.  We want all of our losses to
> be resisitive and in air only, and deny the resonator or, quarter wave
> line, a chance to produce even a whisp of RF even though it is
> oscillating like crazy!
>
> Your idea sounds feasible.  I would say go for it!

I'll certainly do that once the cap problem is resolved. Good caps
are mandatory for this exercise. I have made a fool of myself by
using bad components in a past experiment. I have to apologize for
coming up with a seemingly endless raft of suggestions and ideas.
There is a good reason. I simply do not have the facilities to try
all these things out and you and others are equipped to try these
things in a spare moment and tell me I am speaking rubbish or
otherwise. I cannot stop thinking though and I have no commercial
interest so I am keen to take advantage of this wonderful list while I
have the opportunity and help further any research.

    BTW, has anybody heard further on the CP cap problem? I've not
heard from Scott for a while now. I have a massive logistical problem
in getting this one sorted out living so far away, and in the
meantime, I cannot get any serious experiments/coiling going. This is
a real blow to the contributions I can make, not to mention the lack
of serious ozone.

Malcolm