[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Real data from real experiments.

Tesla List wrote:

> > Subject: Re: Real data from real experiments.
>
> > Malcolm
>
> Well, yeah. But I was talking in the ideal situation. I can't believe
> that more than, say 5 or 10% of the charge is 'written off' to losses,
> unless you are really pumping a load of current through the wire. At
> least the losses shouldn't come close to 1/2 of the total original
> energy. The idea of this thread was on a theoretical basis anyway.
>
> - brent

Guys,

I gotta jump in!!

  This was a real experiment! Screw the theory!!  Done six ways from
Sunday, 1/2...50% of the potential energy (was real electrical energy
when it was put in), in the matched caps system is lost forever and can
never do work within this particular electrical circuit once it is
stabilized, and the caps are charged to 1/2V!!  This energy was fed to
the rest of the universe, in as many forms as Carter has little liver
pills!  Who cares!  We can't use it anymore for anything whatsoever once
the circuit stabilizes.  Kiss it off and move on!

Richard Hull, TCBOR