> > DC supply         |
> >                -------  very large cap (low-Z drive for resonator)
> >                -------
> >    ---------------|
> >                 ground
> >
> > To be tried out of interest,
> > Malcolm
>
> Malcolm,
>
> Thanks! What behavior are you expecting from this configuration? I could
> envision up to 2 x DC Supply swings on the output, but that's about it.
> Now if you drove it from a low Z AC source at the resonator's Fo,
> Shazaam!
>
> -- Bert --

Nothing out of the ordinary really/ It just seemed like an
interesting idea to try - sort cap - tx line - cap direct coupled.
You'd have to be really careful about using an ordinary AC supply
at amins frequency because of the non-isolation (to the new blood:
this is a lethal configuration!!!)  Running it from a hi-f power
oscillator is no different from a standar extra coil configuration
(a la Duane Byland et al).

Malcolm