[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: photos (fwd)

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Tesla List wrote:

>  [ The inside is already fogging.  I believe that it must be due to the
>    electrodes corroding/vaporizing.  Yes, the gap is pretty quiet.  I
>    didn't go to any lengths to balance the thing, and it still runs very
>    smoothly with vibration only at a certain RPM (that's resonance for us
>    coilers) -- Chip]

BTW, I'm admittedly new to this, but why not use grinding wheels for the
wheel on the rotary gap?  Pretty much comes balanced, only thing is adding
the contacts throws it off.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.
Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html