[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Real data from real experiments.

Hi, Brent!

  Exactly...  Actually, I mentioned the hydraulic analogy
to Jack a while back, with no better comprehension resulting.
I suggested comparing the two caps to two water tanks, one
filled, the other, identical tank empty. Open a valve that
connects the two at the bottom. After oscillating a bit,
the water levels end up at 1/2 the original height, and
a total of 1/2 the original POTENTIAL energy is available.
Certainly, nothing was "radiated", and we can't easily
believe the water was heated that much by friction as it
passed through the valve and pipes.

> The best analogy I can think of relating to the 'missing 1/2 of the
> charge' puzzle is that of water stored behind a dam:

Dave