[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Unipolar Charge

	[I've lost track of the attribution so....]

>>Your arguement is similar to the chicken and the egg syndrome.  Science
>>assumes charge exists because of matter.  Namely because we have
>>declared it only exists in matter.  Not an unreasonable assumption based
>>on simple observations. (we see it hanging around matter) Charge polarity
>>infers two observatinal points and material bodies at each to communicate
>>a differential. (THIS IS ALL IT ASSUMES)  Polarity infers electrodynamic
>action also, as something has to react against something to indicate to
>>an observer, a polarity, a differential.  Thus, if a naked charge exists
>>in space, any other person measureing it would automatically assume the
>>opposite charge potential.

>Are you saying that a unipolar charge can exist in real space and time?

	Yes.  (tho i wasn't asked.)

	Conventionally, electrons, positrons, protons and idunnowhomany of
	the rest of subatomic zoo have unit, unipolar charge.

	Assuming the discussion is of electrical charge.  Magnetic 'charge'
	is a another matter.  THAT seems to always occur in matched sets,
	tho there are those who propose magnetic monopoles.  I don't think
	any have been trapped yet.  8)>>

	regards
	dwp