[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What efficiency?!

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Tesla List wrote:

> I have restored a valve scope for this purpose, but I guess I'm a
> little too far away to bring it over. Very well, I shall devise
> something myself. Fair comment. Would you please outline the detail
> of Rogowski coil construction - I'll check some references today but
> would appreciate the info anyway.

Ya know, I have an *old*(Last calibrated 1962) Tektronix oscope.  All
vacuum tubes, and it has a great big fan in the back.  Got it for free
along with four other tube jobbeys from a fella I know.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.
Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html